Naantali, an old medieval monastery town and a lively travel destination, has been known for its refreshing waters since the early 18th century. In those days the water from the nearby Viluluoto Spring was discovered to be beneficial in alleviating the symptoms of many illnesses. This health spring set the foundation for the development of spa activities in Naantali and later on in 1863 the first clay spa treatments were given at Ailoistenniemi. Today the region is a renowned spa and recreational destination with a long tradition of providing wellness services to visitors from near and far.
From this rich spa tradition comes the inspiration for Naantali Spa’s Spa Traditions package, which includes:
- Twin room accommodation for 2 nights
- Buffet dinner and buffet lunch at the Spa’s Le Soleil gourmet restaurant
- An abundant buffet breakfast on both days
- Unlimited use of the sauna and pool department
- One traditional spa treatment of your choise: Classical massage 45 min / Natural clay treatment / Peat treatment / Spa pedicure
When choosing the treatment options the focus has been on traditionality and localness. Also, all treatments are both pampering and effective.
The local clay from the Luolalanjärvi lake, blue and rich in minerals, relaxes, eliminates waste products and stimulates the metabolism. The treatment also alleviates stress and pain, refreshes body and mind and soften the skin. Spa traditions at their best!
Like the local clay treatment, the peat treatment is done with traditional and Finnish products as well. The treatment effectively stimulates surface circulation and metabolism. It also exfoliates and nourishes the skin, leaving it soft and moisturized. Also included in the options is the classical massage, ideal for those suffering from muscular tension or pain, and a luxurious spa pedicure, which is a complete foot wellness package from a foot bath to a gentle massage.
Price and bookings
- 2 nights from 269,-/person in a Standard room
- The package must be booked at least 7 days prior to arrival, due to treatments booking confirmation
- Bookings 02 44 55 100 |email@example.com (not available online)